How to Fix the Annoying Echo Issue with Your USB Headset in a Remote Call Center Job

• Thread starter ElliottBrups
  • Start date
E

ElliottBrups

How to troubleshoot echo issues with a USB headset in a remote call center job?

I am a remote call center agent who uses a USB headset to connect to my computer. However, every caller reports hearing an echo of their own voice, while I do not experience any echo or other problems. I have contacted both IT and my internet provider, but they have given me conflicting answers. I have also tried changing my Ethernet cable and USB port, but nothing has improved. I suspect that my headset might be faulty, but I want to rule out any other possible causes before buying a new one. I also use a VPN to access the server, which sometimes drops the connection. What are some steps that I can take to diagnose and fix this issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please, Login or Register to view URLs content!

S

smile

How to troubleshoot echo issues with a USB headset in a remote call center job?

I am a remote call center agent who uses a USB headset to connect to my computer. However, every caller reports hearing an echo of their own voice, while I do not experience any echo or other problems. I have contacted both IT and my internet provider, but they have given me conflicting answers. I have also tried changing my Ethernet cable and USB port, but nothing has improved. I suspect that my headset might be faulty, but I want to rule out any other possible causes before buying a new one. I also use a VPN to access the server, which sometimes drops the connection. What are some steps that I can take to diagnose and fix this issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please, Login or Register to view URLs content!
Youre being bugged.